22″ LED Path Light
No assembly required.
This elegant and modern low-voltage landscape fixture includes:
- Powder-coated heavy-gauge stainless/carbon steel combination.
- An industry standard heavy-duty 1/2″ NPT stake.
- One 3-Watt LED, 220 Lumen replaceable G4 bulb, 3000k.
- Highest quality waterproof electrical connectors to protect against corrosion and ensure a solid connection that lasts.
- Recommended Spacing: 7-10 ft
- Dimensions: H 22″ x W 3.5″ x D 3.5″
- Weight: 2.2 lbs
- Package Quantity: Single or 2-pack
- Oil Rubbed Bronze – Powder coated
- Satin Black – Powder coated*
- Pewter – Powder coated*
*For black or pewter finishes, allow 10 additional business days.
The benefits of Pathmark Lumination LED Path Lights
Professional and trusted LED Pathway Lights Provider in CA!
Here at Pathmark Lumination, we always strive for excellence as we make sure all our customers and business partners get the best low voltage path lighting possible.
Of all the suppliers that provide path lighting to Los Angeles, we come out on top for integrity, professionalism, and honesty.
So whether you’re replacing current pathway LED lights around Sacramento CA or you areinstalling new lighting, you need a professional path lighting supplier in Los Angeles or Salt Lake City. Just call us, and we’re happy to help. No need to tirelessly search for the best path lighting manufacturer near me’, we’ve got you covered!
Heavy gauge stainless steel means fixtures won’t break.
One-piece welded design eliminates weak points and requires no assembly.
Non-integrated bulbs mean the fixture is fine after lamp life expires.
High quality water-tight electrical connectors provide a solid connection that lasts.
Designed and manufactured in the USA.
Explore our Product Range
Choose from brushed or powder-coated stainless steel. Some models are available in brushed or polished brass. Custom orders are welcome in most heights or colors (additional charge and processing time).